Barber and Hair Designer
My profession as a Barber began in men’s haircuts and styling. I’ve become skilled in women’s hair design and children’s cuts over the years, as well as color design and make up application.
My passion for this profession grows on a daily basis. I hope any client who leaves my chair remembers my service as a positive experience.
Clients are not only customers, but also family.
Favorite Styling Tool:
shears, razor, clippers
Education / Experience:
I have been helping people attain their best looks for over 30 years.
My experience includes:
- Lansing Barber College
- Working with Jim Jones for many years.
- Teachingt make up classes in Physicians offices for Jane Iredale Cosmetics
- Set up a distribution company for hair producst.
- Educating with Lanza Hair Care Products.
- Owning of Linda’s Shear Spirit.
- Bridal Hair Design experience.
Best Advice For Clients:
I would recommend bringing in a photo with a haircut or color inspiration for your appointment. But don’t worry if a picture is unavailable – I love to be creative!
Live Life….and Look your Best!
My hours behind the chair:
Monday 10 -5
Wednesday 10 – 4
Friday 9 – 6
Saturday 10 – 1
- ladies cut $50+
- cut and style $60+
- cut long or thick hair $60+
- wash and style $50+
- Men’s cut $40
- formal styling $69+
- texture wave $140+
- base touch up $75+
- base touch up with color accent $98+
- scalp to ends, hair refresh $98+
- hilites $98+
- balyage $120+
- toner or gloss $30+