Master Hair Designer / Owner
There is no better reward than helping my clients look and feel their best. I want my clients to be able to recreate and extend the life of their haircut between visits so every day can be a “good hair day”. My approach with clients is to take into consideration their hair texture, facial features, bone structure and most importantly – their head shape – resulting in a look that will have harmony and proportion.
Having curly hair myself is not enough. I can’t just be good with curly hair….I must know it-inside and out- like an artist knows their canvas.
I am a proud participant in the Green Circle Salons Program. This program allows me to recycle unused hair color, foils, and the product packaging. When clients get a haircut; the hair is repurposed, NOT thrown away!
I am certified and Educator in the mathematical patented haircutting system: Head Shape Matters. This system allows me to create great shapes on all kinds of natural hair textures!
My passion to help people not only with their looks but also their health motivated me to pursued a Clinical Masters in Nutrition Response Testing, under the supervision of Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky. I am also Certified in Reflexology, thru Branch Reflexology Institute
Green Circle Salons Certified Stylist:
I am a proud participant in the Green Circle Salons Program. This program allows me to recycle unused hair color, foils, and the product packaging. When clients get a haircut; the hair is repurposed, NOT thrown away! I am able to save about 85% of waste.
Education / Experience:
I have been styling hair for over 25 years. For 12 years I was also head of the long hair team at Douglas J, responsible for training cosmetology instructors and hair designers in Formal Styling.
In addition, my educational experience includes:
- Vidal Sassoon Academy (Toronto,San Francisco, Miami)
- Vivianne Mackinder (New York)
- Wella New York Studio
- KEVIN.MURPHY ( Toronto, Chicago)
- Phyto Universe ( New York)
- HEAD SHAPE MATTERS Certified Hair cutter and Educator(Patented System)
- Certified in Reflexology (Branch Reflexology Institute)
- Clinical Masters in Nutrition Response Testing
Best Advice For Clients:
Beauty is ageless.
My hours behind the chair:
- Tuesday 11 a.m to 6 p.m
- Wednesday 10 a.m to 5 p.m
- Thursday 11 a.m to 6 p.m
- Friday 10 a.m to 4 p.m
- Saturday 10 a.m to 2 p.m
- Head Shape Matters Cut $79+
- HSM Head Shape Analysis $40
- (for first visit only)
- Long or Thick Haircut $89+
- wash and style $52
- men’s cut $59
- kid’s cut $49+
- reflexology session $69
- (appt. by phone only)
- Nutrition Response Test $80
- (Appt by phone only)
- Follow up visit $40
- base touch up, retouch $77+
- scalp to ends, length refresh $92+
- highlights $103+
- added colouring or lowlites $10 per color
- toner or gloss $28