Master Hair Designer / Owner
There is no better reward than helping my clients look and feel their best. I want my clients to be able to recreate and extend the life of their haircut between visits so every day can be a “good hair day” for them! My approach with clients is to take into consideration their hair texture, facial features, bone structure and most importantly – their head shape – resulting in a look that will have harmony and proportion.
I am a proud participant in the Green Circle Salons Program. This program allows me to recycle unused hair color, foils, and the product packaging. When clients get a haircut; the hair is repurposed, NOT thrown away!
I am certified and Educator in the mathematical patented haircutting system: Head Shape Matters.
My passion to help people not only with their looks but also their health motivated me to pursued a Clinical Masters in Nutrition Response Testing, under the supervision of Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky. I am also Certified in Reflexology, thru Branch Reflexology Institute
Green Circle Salons Certified Stylist:
I am a proud participant in the Green Circle Salons Program. This program allows me to recycle unused hair color, foils, and the product packaging. When clients get a haircut; the hair is repurposed, NOT thrown away! I am able to save about 85% of waste.
Education / Experience:
I have been styling hair for over 25 years. For 12 years I was also head of the long hair team at Douglas J, responsible for training cosmetology instructors and hair designers in Formal Styling.
In addition, my educational experience includes:
- Vidal Sassoon Academy (Toronto,San Francisco, Miami)
- Vivianne Mackinder (New York)
- Wella New York Studio
- KEVIN.MURPHY ( Toronto, Chicago)
- Phyto Universe ( New York)
- HEAD SHAPE MATTERS Certified Hair cutter and Educator(Patented System)
- Certified in Reflexology (Branch Reflexology Institute)
- Clinical Masters in Nutrition Response Testing
Best Advice For Clients:
Beauty is ageless.
My hours behind the chair:
- Tuesday 11 a.m to 6 p.m
- Wednesday 10 a.m to 5 p.m
- Thursday 11 a.m to 6 p.m
- Friday 10 a.m to 4 p.m
- Saturday 10 a.m to 2 p.m
- Head Shape Matters Cut $79+
- HSM Head Shape Analysis $40
- (for first visit only)
- Long or Thick Haircut $89+
- wash and style $52
- men’s cut $59
- kid’s cut $49+
- reflexology session $69
- (appt. by phone only)
- Nutrition Response Test $80
- (Appt by phone only)
- Follow up visit $40
- base touch up, retouch $77+
- scalp to ends, length refresh $92+
- highlights $103+
- added colouring or lowlites $10 per color
- toner or gloss $28